Friday, September 16, 2005

Chapter Three: "Cheesesteakes"

I'm in Philadelphia, and before we got here there was this big upheavel as to who and when and where and why and how we were all going to get some Philly Cheesesteakes before our first meeting. We never got them.

And by "we," I mean, K13, the group of 66 that is going with me to Kyrgyzstan on September 16th. Tomorrow.

I won't be around the computers for quite some time, so this is it until I get there.

Tonight is my last night in America for 27 months.

I need to sleep, but I think pizza is more important.

Farewell.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Babe!! How were the cheesesteaks? What do you eat now, mountain yak sandwiches? They're actually pretty good... Anyhoo, there's a clock on my wall that's still set at local time, cause I still don't know the time difference to set if for Kyrgyzstan time. Tell me already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home