Thursday, October 06, 2005

Chapter Seven: "Naryn"

I need all of you to know that I am not intentionally not responding to your emails and comments. My computer is being lame and the Internet in this country is definitely subpar. I cannot read any emails through .mac or aol, so basically I have no idea who or if anyone has actually tried to contact me.

I'm in Naryn right now, which is a city in the middle of the country, closer to China, visiting a PCV for a few days. This is the most mountainous and coldest region of the county, but it's beautiful.

Really, I am pretty upset about this whole email/broken computer/Internet thing. When I finally get to a good Internet cafe and can check my emails, I will write back as soon as possible. I was told (while too late) that maybe I should look into getting a yahoo, gmail or hotmail account instead. If I do that, I'll post my new account on here. Spread the word.

Oh, yeah, and I cant actually view my own blog or anyone else's, so let me know what's going on with you. Break out the old pen and paper and send me news the old fashion way. It'll take three weeks, but I'm worth it right?

5 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I know you will probably never see this, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that the Sox won 3 in a row against Boston. BIGTIME.

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Colleen its your bro Tim. I guess Heather already got to you, but the sox won again. were going to the alcs baby. Too bad your not gonna be here for the White Sox first World Series since 1917. Well with that said, I hope your having a good time. Remember Col, always wear sunblock and clean underwear.
-The Tim Marshall

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we should just forget Colleen and start a "We Love the White Sox" blog. What do you think? Sorry Col, nothing personal.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger C said...

Look at me!

I'm posting a comment.

I found this new Internet cafe and it rocks, and that means sometimes I can do things like this!

Whoo Hoo! And Go Sox. White, that is.

Anyway, I love you all. Write me things.

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll send you a letter! just give me your address! and blah blah blah white sox, they lost last night to LA. miss you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home